Saturday, December 6, 2008

guess what....

So today I decided to clean out my closet and I went from having 1 pair of jeans to 4! A couple of months ago I bought a pair of jeans size 18 cause everything else was too small. I didnt get any size bigger cause I really didnt have the heart to tell myself that I may be a size 20. Needless to say, the 18s were quite tight. Flash forward to today...my 18s are pretty baggy and some old size 16s fit my perfectly and I was even able to squeeze myself into some 14s!! I really hadn't noticed any difference in myself but yea...I can't believe it!

9 comments:

Donnalouise said...

WOOHOO!! Congrats! I loved going down sizes. I started at a 20W and haven't looked back! I love the Old Navy Sweetheart jeans because they are reasonably priced and fit great. Needing new clothing every few months because of weight loss can add up...so I like those jeans. You should check them out :)

Tamzin said...

Good Job!!!! :D

Apex Zombie said...

Awesome stuff! That's fantastic! It's always great when old stuff fits. It's like going back in time :D

Tamzin said...

Hey Chai,
I'm tagging you with a meme! If you don't like them, no need to fill it in!

:)

Cheers
Tamzin

SeaShore said...

Down a jean size or 2 and size 14 to boot! Awesome NSV!

I've nominated you for the Marie Antoinette Award (see my blog.)

SeaShore said...

Hope your holidays have been good. Hope to see you again soon!

Tamzin said...

*poke poke*

Merry Christmas and all that jazz!

JanetM97 said...

Congrats on the jeans! I love that part about weight loss- new "old" clothes- just about the best. (well besides shopping for actual new ones in a smaller size) ;)

yeah for you and happy New Year!

H.E.A. said...

That is sooooo AWESOME!!! I am so happy that you were able to 'go shopping' in your own closet. Those days for me are the best motivators on the planet!

Keep up all that hard work cause its paying off!