Monday, November 24, 2008

naughty little thing

This weekend was not a good one. Not at all. For the first time in a long while I got the urge to eat. It's like this nervous tick. I get this horribly urge to eat junk food. I don't even enjoy it! I just stick it in my mouth, chew, swallow, and repeat. It all started on friday, when I decided to treat myself to some KFC. While I was eating I realized I was getting full but instead of stopping...I just ate the whole thing. And it was all down hill from there. When I got home, I had to raid the fridge for something to snack on. Am I the only one that does this? When I can't find anything good to eat, I just start putting things together. Not like I start baking up some cookies. Nah, I'm too lazy for that. But I get random foods and just put them together to resemble some vague item that might be edible. Then I eat it and it seems to taste so freakin delicious until the very last bite and thats when I ask myself, "what the fuck did I just eat?" This morning I don't know whether I ate a lot of junk food, or just punched myself repeatedly in the stomach. Blegh. Maybe if I work really hard this week I can make up...OH WAIT...this week is Thanksgiving. Darn it all...

3 comments:

Tony said...

Yeah, I've had those moments. When I wasn't satisfied with whatever junk food I got and I knew I just wasted a lot of calories on it, then I would try to find something else to eat that would be satisfying.

Kim Ayres said...

I know it well. Certain foods trigger blow-out binges. If you know what sets you off, you have to learn how to avoid them

Apex Zombie said...

I'll just echo the statements above and add that the important thing now is to not dwell on what happened. Let it go, it's in the past, and you've got a new chance to make better choices.

Hope you have a good week.