Sunday, November 9, 2008

This weekend has probably been one of the worst I've ever had. It seems my boyfriend met a girl about three days ago. And she must be some kind of awesome cause he's decided to be with her instead of me. Our relationship has been stressful and wonderful at the same time. So its just hard to believe that after almost three years, its over. But I figure if he is already sleeping with another girl, then this is most likely not the guy for me. I honestly wish him the best cause after all, I really do love him. So if he isn't losing any sleep over this, then neither will I.

6 comments:

SeaShore said...

I wondered about your last post. I'm very sorry to hear you are going through this.

And you are right: he's not the guy for you. You deserve someone who would not do such a thing.

Take care.

Chai said...

thanks, it means a lot. It's kinda funny...I tried to listen to angry girl power songs by alanis morissette and such but all I really want is for him to be happy.

Apex Zombie said...

=/ Sorry to hear that. Like you said, if he's doing that, he's just not a stand up guy.

Be cool.

Kim Ayres said...

Anyone who can decide to drop a relationship after meeting someone for 3 days is so emotionally shallow, you are better off without him. You've had a lucky escape

Donnalouise said...

Oh dear...sorry to hear about this. Sending you big virtual *hugs* and know that you deserve so much better. And you figured it out, he is just not the one...

Anonymous said...

Sorry to read about this, Chai. I've had 'minor' man problems this year as well so I sympathise.

There has to be someone better out there for you!