Thursday, October 16, 2008

One of those moments

I'm having one of those moments where I'm dreading the scale. I just don't feel like I've lost any weight. I kind of messed up in the weekend but I worked hard during the week to get back on track. In fact, I was kind of hoping the hurricane would blow away the WW scale and I wouldnt have to weigh myself this week but alas, it was scared too. Blegh, I'll just have to weight until tonight....you see what I did there? A little play on words? No?...nevermind then.

1 comment:

Apex Zombie said...

I'm a big fan of puns :D Other people hate them, but I don't care :D

Remember, at the end of the day, the number on the scale is just that, a number. It doesn't make you a good or bad person. It can't hurt you. You don't have to tell anyone else about it if you don't want to.