Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged by Tony

Thanks Tony! woo hoo, my first tag! ok, 6 interesting things about me...let us begin!

1- About two years ago I went to Kenya on a volunteer trip for about a month. We built a classroom and did some teaching. Oh, I was 216 lbs at the time and I still managed to keep up so yays! I was also sick for the whole trip. Not yays.

2- I am fluent in english and spanish (which is my first language) and I also took 2 years of french. So...uh...yays...el yays...le yays...

3- I love to bake soooo much...yum yum yum.

4- I am a Disney nut. It must be some sort of attachment to my childhood or something, but I really do love it.

5- I like to play video games casually...yes, I am a casual gamer. My current obsession is WOW. It doesn't inspire me to work out though. But what I do is when I'm flying to some location, I do some jumping jacks or something...that way I don't feel so freaking lazy.

6- I'm so terribly shy. Its not even funny. When I talk to people I get really awkward and strange. And not in a charming way. I don't think. Sometimes I don't know how to keep a conversation going so I start to ask random questions. Maybe I should interview people for a living...

7- I love making random noises, jokes, and puns *Academy Awards music starts to play* oh...Is it time to go already? It was only six? oh...Well you got a bonus one!

BTW  I tag FLG, Jordanna, kk, and Seashore!

3 comments:

SeaShore said...

Thanks Chai! My first tag :)

Jordanna said...

How fun!

Apex Zombie said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'll post mine up on Wednesday :)