Thursday, August 7, 2008

New-ish cocoa butter cream

I got a cocoa butter cream for stretch marks from my mom last night. She used it when she was pregnant of my little brother, but since she's not pregnant anymore she thought I could use it. So I will now fight the vicious stretch mark army! Enemy, thy name is stretch mark! But you were not my enemy by my choice, oh no. I obliged to you when you decided to take over the tummy. But lest we forget the other fallen territories that you've taken by force; the inner thighs, the hips, and the upper arms! No we shall never forget the upper arms! So now we go into battle, and we will not offer you any mercy...only because you've offered us none! TONIGHT WE DINE IN HEALTH!!!!!!!!

yea...it might just be a little bit too early for me....

1 comment:

R.Duke said...

Inspiring speech.


No let's show 'em what we're made of.