Sunday, August 10, 2008

Other things I've done

Right now I'm feeling tres sick because I think I ate some bad mexican. Well, some bad mexican FOOD....not an actual mexican. Clearly. Or maybe some bad milk...but I do think I would have noticed. Anyways, I feel like posting some other stuff I've done in the past...sooo enjoy!

 
Here's a Frangelico  (hazelnut liquor) cake with dark chocolate ganache  
  
  
This is a Tye-Dyed cheesecake (its a homemade copy of one they sell in Disneyworld). Its actually has a red velvet cake as a crust instead of graham crackers and the filling tastes like regular cheesecake (it only looks like a rainbow pooed on it) 
 
 
These are some salmon-cucumber appetizers with cilantro ginger creme cheese. 

 
I don't even remember what these are. I made them in school and all I remember was the fact that they were yummmmmmmy!

3 comments:

aishchai said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

How do you keep losing weight with such glorious temptations?

Tony said...

that tye- dye cake looks quite interesting. Never seen that before.

Chai said...

aishchai:....believe, its nearly impossible. Even if I make it for someone else...I gotta make sure its not poisoned, right? :P

Tony: Yep, They sell it at the Pop Century Resort at Disneyworld...though I've never tried it.