Wednesday, August 27, 2008

To swim

I love to swim. I think it's a great way to work out without feeling all huffy and sweaty. Of course, I swim at my on pace...which isn't necessarily everyone else's. Since I swim in this big natatorium, I always feel like a big ol' manatee floating about compared to the other slick swimmers. Everyone else is in they're tiny tight speedos and they're fancy gear swimming theyre hearts out. Even though I'm sure they aren't paying attention to me, it still makes me self conscious. But as long as I keep swimming, soon I'll be as slick as they are. It's just like in Finding Nemo...just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

1 comment:

Apex Zombie said...

That's cool. I used to love swimming as well, then I stopped. Haven't been in a pool/beach/lake in at least 7 years.